Lake Fork Fishing Guide Service
- For the bass fishing experience of a lifetime, come fish for trophy bass with Lake Fork bass guide James Caldemeyer. I guarantee that I'll do my best to give you the best bass fishing experience possible. It's my responsibility as your guide to show you what is needed to find those Lake Fork Lunkers. Lake Fork, Texas is the place to fish for trophy bass. If you are interested in a corporate bass fishing adventure on Lake Fork, I'll arrange your trip, lodging accommodations, additional guides and give your guests a guided bass fishing trip to remember!
- James, I can't thank you enough for the wonderful trip I had last Thursday! I learned more from you in 5 hrs than I've learned in almost 40 yrs of fishing. Up until catching that monster, I had caught less than 10 bass total and none over 2 lbs. Catching that monster (10.20 lbs) was the highlight of my life! I still have to pinch myself to be sure it was real, but then again, I'll have the mount from Lake Fork Taxidermy to prove it.
You are a true gentlemen and a bona fide expert in the art of bass fishing. I WILL BE BACK. For the masses out there, I can't recommend this man enough. If you come, you will catch fish!
Thanks Again and God Bless,
- My video page contains videos about various topics: Lake Fork fishing tips, instructions, guided bass fishing trips, the best bass fishing equipment and methods for Lake Fork, bass fishing boat and equipment reviews, video fishing reports and more. I plan to update this video page frequently, so please check this page often for updates. If you have a suggestion for a topic, let me know! Call or email to book your trip today and let's go fishing!
MY FISHING GUIDE SERVICE
Being a Lake Fork bass fishing guide enhances my fishing experience. I find great enjoyment in taking someone fishing and seeing that same thrill when they tie into a HAWG. I want to share this feeling with all of my clients -- the beauty of Lake Fork, the thrill of catching large bass, and the opportunity with each cast of catching the trophy bass of a lifetime!
Notes About My Service:
- Day or Night
- Individual, Corporate or Group Trips
- Seasonal Pattern Fishing
- Deep Water Fishing
- Electronics Instructional Training
- Instructional Techniques
- Accommodations Arranged on Request
- Tackle Furnished If Needed
- Personalized Attention!
I am committed as a fishing guide to giving you the ultimate experience you deserve. Whether you're a novice or an avid bass fisherman, I take my job as your Lake Fork guide seriously. Let's put you on the fish!
Tight Lines and God Bless,
From James' Blog
- April is here at Lake Fork and with it brings a lot of excitement! Not only for springtime big bass but for the big tournaments coming up. The Bassmaster Elite Series comes to town the week of April 22-25 for Toyota Texas Fest and this will be an absolute slugfest! Big thanks to Toyota, Texas Parks & Wildlife, for partneringMarch is upon us and spring has begun here at Lake Fork. This month is when a lot of the biggest bass on the lake are moving into shallow water to begin their spawning ritual. What a great time it is for many anglers to come out and catch the fish of their dreams. It should be a fantastic spawnWelcome to Lake Fork everyone! February is here. With all the crazy weather it seems everyone has cabin fever and are heading out to the lake to take advantage of the early spring opportunities to catch a giant Lake Fork bass. This time of year is an exciting time of year because you can catch a giant on any givenSee all Posts