Lake Fork Bass Fishing Guide James Caldemeyer
- For the bass fishing experience of a lifetime, come fish for trophy bass with Lake Fork bass guide James Caldemeyer. I guarantee that I'll do my best to give you the best bass fishing experience possible. It's my responsibility as your guide to show you what is needed to find those Lake Fork Lunkers. Lake Fork, Texas is the place to fish for trophy bass. If you are interested in a corporate bass fishing adventure on Lake Fork, I'll arrange your trip, lodging accommodations, additional guides and give your guests a guided bass fishing trip to remember!
- James, I can't thank you enough for the wonderful trip I had last Thursday! I learned more from you in 5 hrs than I've learned in almost 40 yrs of fishing. Up until catching that monster, I had caught less than 10 bass total and none over 2 lbs. Catching that monster (10.20 lbs) was the highlight of my life! I still have to pinch myself to be sure it was real, but then again, I'll have the mount from Lake Fork Taxidermy to prove it.
You are a true gentlemen and a bona fide expert in the art of bass fishing. I WILL BE BACK. For the masses out there, I can't recommend this man enough. If you come, you will catch fish!
Thanks Again and God Bless,
- My video page contains videos about various topics: Lake Fork fishing tips, instructions, guided bass fishing trips, the best bass fishing equipment and methods for Lake Fork, bass fishing boat and equipment reviews, video fishing reports and more. I plan to update this video page frequently, so please check this page often for updates. If you have a suggestion for a topic, let me know! Call or email to book your trip today and let's go fishing!
MY FISHING GUIDE SERVICE
Being a Lake Fork bass fishing guide enhances my fishing experience. I find great enjoyment in taking someone fishing and seeing that same thrill when they tie into a HAWG. I want to share this feeling with all of my clients -- the beauty of Lake Fork, the thrill of catching large bass and the opportunity with each cast of catching the trophy bass of a lifetime!
Notes About My Service:
- Day or Night
- Individual, Corporate or Group Trips
- Seasonal Pattern Fishing
- Deep Water Fishing
- Electronics Instructional Training
- Instructional Techniques
- Accommodations Arranged on Request
- Tackle Furnished If Needed
- Personalized Attention!
I am committed as a fishing guide to giving you the ultimate experience you deserve. Whether you're a novice or an avid bass fisherman, I take my job as your Lake Fork guide seriously. Let's put you on the fish!
Tight Lines and God Bless,
From James' Blog
- It’s December already!? Where did the year go? It’s been a great year of fishing here at Lake Fork. As the year winds down and people split their time between hunting, fishing, and the holidays, there are still some real good opportunities to catch big bass. There will be a number of trophy fish caught through this winter andFall is in full swing during the month of November here at Lake Fork. It’s a great month to be outdoors and if you have time to wet a line between trips to the deer stand, it can be very rewarding. As the leaves continue to fall from the trees and the temperatures continue to grow colder, you can expectIt’s October on Lake Fork and man I’m excited about that! It’s one of my favorite months of the year for bass fishing. You can catch a lot of quality fish and often have a limited amount of boat traffic to compete with. Hunting seasons have started, and many anglers opt for the woods over their favorite fishing holes. ItSee all Posts