Lake Fork Bass Fishing Guide James Caldemeyer
- For the bass fishing experience of a lifetime, come fish for trophy bass with Lake Fork bass guide James Caldemeyer. I guarantee that I'll do my best to give you the best bass fishing experience possible. It's my responsibility as your guide to show you what is needed to find those Lake Fork Lunkers. Lake Fork, Texas is the place to fish for trophy bass. If you are interested in a corporate bass fishing adventure on Lake Fork, I'll arrange your trip, lodging accommodations, additional guides and give your guests a guided bass fishing trip to remember!
- James, I can't thank you enough for the wonderful trip I had last Thursday! I learned more from you in 5 hrs than I've learned in almost 40 yrs of fishing. Up until catching that monster, I had caught less than 10 bass total and none over 2 lbs. Catching that monster (10.20 lbs) was the highlight of my life! I still have to pinch myself to be sure it was real, but then again, I'll have the mount from Lake Fork Taxidermy to prove it.
You are a true gentlemen and a bona fide expert in the art of bass fishing. I WILL BE BACK. For the masses out there, I can't recommend this man enough. If you come, you will catch fish!
Thanks Again and God Bless,
- My video page contains videos about various topics: Lake Fork fishing tips, instructions, guided bass fishing trips, the best bass fishing equipment and methods for Lake Fork, bass fishing boat and equipment reviews, video fishing reports and more. I plan to update this video page frequently, so please check this page often for updates. If you have a suggestion for a topic, let me know!
Call or email to book your trip today and let's go fishing!
MY FISHING GUIDE SERVICE
Being a Lake Fork bass fishing guide enhances my fishing experience. I find great enjoyment in taking someone fishing and seeing that same thrill when they tie into a HAWG. I want to share this feeling with all of my clients — the beauty of Lake Fork, the thrill of catching large bass and the opportunity with each cast of catching the trophy bass of a lifetime!
Notes About My Service:
- Day or Night
- Individual, Corporate or Group Trips
- Seasonal Pattern Fishing
- Deep Water Fishing
- Electronics Instructional Training
- Instructional Techniques
- Accommodations Arranged on Request
- Tackle Furnished If Needed
- Personalized Attention!
I am committed as a fishing guide to giving you the ultimate experience you deserve. Whether you’re a novice or an avid bass fisherman, I take my job as your Lake Fork guide seriously. Let’s put you on the fish!
Tight Lines and God Bless,
From James' Blog
- Hey folks! It is April and the spring fishing on Lake Fork has really turned on. The last several weeks my clients and I have been catching a lot of big bass. These fish are rushing the shallows and their annual spawning activities are in full swing. If you are in search of a trophy bass, now is an awesomeMarch Mayhem on Lake Fork has commenced once again and what a great month it is to catch giant bass! The spring season has already started off well with lots of big fish being caught on the lake despite lots of unpredictable spring weather. There will continue to be more big bass action to come as more bass move toWelcome to Lake Fork everyone! February is here. Everyone that has had cabin fever over the winter is heading out to the lake to take advantage of the early spring opportunities to catch a giant Lake Fork bass. This time of year is so exciting because you can catch a giant on any given cast as the big females prepareSee all Posts