Lake Fork Bass Fishing Guide James Caldemeyer
- For the bass fishing experience of a lifetime, come fish for trophy bass with Lake Fork bass guide James Caldemeyer. I guarantee that I'll do my best to give you the best bass fishing experience possible. It's my responsibility as your guide to show you what is needed to find those Lake Fork Lunkers. Lake Fork, Texas is the place to fish for trophy bass. If you are interested in a corporate bass fishing adventure on Lake Fork, I'll arrange your trip, lodging accommodations, additional guides and give your guests a guided bass fishing trip to remember!
- James, I can't thank you enough for the wonderful trip I had last Thursday! I learned more from you in 5 hrs than I've learned in almost 40 yrs of fishing. Up until catching that monster, I had caught less than 10 bass total and none over 2 lbs. Catching that monster (10.20 lbs) was the highlight of my life! I still have to pinch myself to be sure it was real, but then again, I'll have the mount from Lake Fork Taxidermy to prove it.
You are a true gentlemen and a bona fide expert in the art of bass fishing. I WILL BE BACK. For the masses out there, I can't recommend this man enough. If you come, you will catch fish!
Thanks Again and God Bless,
- My video page contains videos about various topics: Lake Fork fishing tips, instructions, guided bass fishing trips, the best bass fishing equipment and methods for Lake Fork, bass fishing boat and equipment reviews, video fishing reports and more. I plan to update this video page frequently, so please check this page often for updates. If you have a suggestion for a topic, let me know! Call or email to book your trip today and let's go fishing!
MY FISHING GUIDE SERVICE
Being a Lake Fork bass fishing guide enhances my fishing experience. I find great enjoyment in taking someone fishing and seeing that same thrill when they tie into a HAWG. I want to share this feeling with all of my clients -- the beauty of Lake Fork, the thrill of catching large bass and the opportunity with each cast of catching the trophy bass of a lifetime!
Notes About My Service:
- Day or Night
- Individual, Corporate or Group Trips
- Seasonal Pattern Fishing
- Deep Water Fishing
- Electronics Instructional Training
- Instructional Techniques
- Accommodations Arranged on Request
- Tackle Furnished If Needed
- Personalized Attention!
I am committed as a fishing guide to giving you the ultimate experience you deserve. Whether you're a novice or an avid bass fisherman, I take my job as your Lake Fork guide seriously. Let's put you on the fish!
Tight Lines and God Bless,
From James' Blog
- March Madness is officially here at Lake fork! It’s definitely going to be one of the busiest months we’ve seen, from spring break anglers chasing big bass, to MLF pros showcasing their talents on the most fabled Texas lake for trophy bass fishing. It will be exciting to see the numbers of big fish weighed in aroundIt’s February and the early spring fishing season is in full swing here at Lake Fork! Lots of big bass are starting to show up as they prepare to spawn. If you’re looking to get in on some of this trophy bass action, now is the time, before all the spring crowds start to hit the lake. Here are someHappy New Year from Lake Fork everyone! It’s the beginning of another great year here at the big bass capital of Texas. I’m excited about the great fishing season ahead and the numerous events coming to Lake Fork this year. It is going to be host to Major League Fishing as well as the return of the Bassmaster Elite Series.See all Posts