Lake Fork Trophy Bass Fishing with Professional Guide James Caldemeyer
Don't miss out on the thrill of fishing Lake Fork, Texas!
Are you ready for some Lake Fork Trophy Bass action? Let's go! The bass are waiting...
- Full Day = $600 (1 or 2 people)
- Half Day = $400 (1 or 2 people)
- Third person = additional $75 (half day) or $150 (full day)
- Trail Boat = $200.00
A $200.00 deposit is required upon booking. Please contact me for package deals and corporate pricing.
- Lake Fork's current regulation on large mouth bass is a 16" to 24" slot limit
- Bass over 16" and less than 24" must be returned to Lake Fork
- 5 bass daily limit, only one bass per day 24 inches or greater may be retained.
- We encourage catch and release
SUGGESTED ITEMS TO BRING
- Appropriate Seasonal Clothing
- Polarized Sunglasses
- Sun Screen
- Fishing Cap
- Rain Suit
- Favorite Snacks and Drinks
- Texas Resident or Non-Resident Fishing License. Licenses available at any local area marina. For license by mail, call Texas Parks and Wildlife at 1-800-895-4248.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- A full day trip averages 8 hours and half day will be 4 hours
- The weather on Lake Fork is fishable year round
- Some bass anglers actually prefer the winter months because of the large bass that can be caught at that time
- Spawn is a busy time on Lake Fork
- Remember to book your Lake Fork trip early for the best available dates!
- Day or Night
- Individual, Corporate or Group Trips
- Seasonal Pattern Fishing
- Deep Water Fishing
- Electronics Instructional Training
- Personalized Attention
- Instructional Techniques
- Accommodations Arranged on Request
- Tackle Furnished If Needed
- 2022 Bass Cat Puma STS
- Mercury 250 Pro XS Four Stroke
- Garmin Electronics
- Abu Garcia Rods/Reels and Berkley Baits Furnished